- Experienced in analyzing, designing, developing, testing and documenting information systems, based on Oracle data bases;
- Experienced in programing with SQL and PL/SQL;
- Team work and time management skills;
- Code documenting and preparing technical specifications skills;
- Higher education in the field of information technology is an advantage.
- Program and integrate software products and systems;
- Design databases, software components and interfaces;
- Preform functional, unit, integration, stress and performance tests;
- Assist in the business analyses phase;
- Assist in implementation of the software in production environment;
- Document all developed modules, components and interfaces;
- Use bug tracking system, project management system and version control software;
- Work on long-term projects for development and improvement of information systems of national significance;
- Work in a team with leading specialists;
- Qualification upgrade by participation in workshops, trainings, certification, etc.
- Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits;
- Pleasant working environment;
- Opportunity for career development;
If you are interested in this position please send your CV on e-mail: [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.