• Recruit, lead and mentor QA Engineers in cross-functional delivery teams
• Partner with IT Business Analyst and Development managers to design test strategies, develop test tools and implement test cases to ensure the highest quality deliverable
• Interact with project clients and other project stakeholders
• Manage project issues life-cycle
• Define and improve QA strategy
• Integrate and automate QA processes in software development life cycle
• Design and implement (hands-on) the next generation of tools and automation frameworks to be used, based on actual needs.
• Lead the QA team as the owner of all activities.
• Proven experience in a Team Lead/Manager position
• 5+ years of experience testing or developing software systems
• Understanding of the popular software development strategies and frameworks
• Outstanding understanding of project quality tracking and reporting best practices/KPIs
• Understanding of test documentation management best practices
• Detailed experience in writing system test scripts, test execution and issue reporting
• Knowledge of key internet technologies such as HTTP(S), S/FTP, SMTP, TCP/IP, DNS, firewalls, etc.
• Understanding of OOP and basic programming principles
• Very good understanding of various SDLC and project management tools
• Knowledge in continuous integration and automation tools
• Thorough understanding of software engineering practices such as unit testing, source code control and change management
• Strong/assertive/pro-active written and verbal communication
• Work on long-term projects for development and improvement of information systems of national significance;
• Work in a team with leading specialists;
• Improvement of qualification by participation in workshops, trainings, certification, etc.
• Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits;
• Pleasant working atmosphere;
• Opportunity for career development;
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to [email protected] Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.