• Managing in-depth server audits and assessments to proactively identify risks in customers’ infrastructure, maintaining and improving availability, performance and security
• Driving resolution and root cause analysis of the most business critical and complex incidents and involvement in multiplatform technical emergency response team
• Providing technical expertise in UNIX/Linux based enterprise solutions to internal and external parties
• Participating in and being ready to build non-standard but effective solutions in order to override existing technical challenges
• Good understanding of the skill to be “Last line of technical support and defence of the production environment”
• Executing tasks for automation solutions, such as: automatic patching, provisioning, maintaining configuration on servers, and other
• Interacting with our customers, in order to help them meet their business needs in the most effective way
• An expert with at least 3 - 5 years of practical experience with configuration and administration of enterprise Linux distributions (Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL), SuSE Linux Enterprise Server, Oracle Linux) also Debian and Debian derivatives.
• Experience with any of the following Enterprise UNIX operating systems: HP-UX, AIX, Solaris on advanced level, including the logic and configuration of the OS
• Experience in performance optimization and capacity planning and management
• Experience in application support: Apache, Nginx, Tomcat, JBOSS
• Scripting skills with any of the following languages (BASH, BATCH, Perl, Python)
• Experience with the following will be considered as advantage: virtualization concepts and technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, KVM, etc.), server hardware specifics and troubleshooting, storage and networking (TCP/IP, VPN), backup and database environments (PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle), system security administration (Linux hardening, Application Server hardening)
• Using monitoring tools such as Zabbix
• Work on long-term projects for development and improvement of information systems of national significance;
• Work in a team with leading specialists;
• Qualification upgrade by participation in workshops, trainings, certification, etc.
• Competitive remuneration based on specific skills and package of social benefits;
• Opportunity for career development;
• Flexible working time.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV to [email protected] Only the short list of candidates admitted for interview will be contacted.